Monday, April 22, 2013

Pranksters

Chuckles, aka Mandy, was at it again!

I took some time off work to spend spring break with my boy and husband. It was much needed time off as working full time doesn't lend itself to a high quantity of time with the family. It does, however, force our time together to be more quality. We had grand plans to go to Mexico but that came to a quick halt once we went to buy airfare. The bloody tickets were about 3x what we had budgeted!  So we scrapped that. Real quick like. Instead we dorked around town/were lazy at home. It was good R&R for sure. As the staycation came to a close, it was time to face the reality that we needed to go back to work 'tomorrow'. This is the little gem that greeted me!



1000 sticky notes. O-N-E T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D. This happened a few weeks ago and I swear I'm still finding these things! I didn't dispose of all of them.  I saved plus donated them around the office. I cube looked like the Easter Bunny threw up in a coordinated fashion.

Well played, Mandy.  Well played.

1 comment:

  1. When the main cat is away the kittens will play. Guess you did not leave them enough to do.

    ReplyDelete