Sunday, February 10, 2013

What Do You Do on Sunday?

Some folks watched basketball.  Some folks went up to play on the mountain.  Me?  Here's what I did...
  • woke up
  • waited for a drive-by cupcaking
  • folded some laundry
  • took some laundry to the basement
  • took a nap...a nice loooooong nap
  • offspring woke me up from napping once he was done with his
  • made lunch
  • took a shower
  • laid down on couch
  • played a made up kid-is-a-koala game
  • looked at some super awesome new pics of our cupcakes
  • fought exhaustion and went to Zumba
  • didn't get my spot
  • went to dinner
  • now telling people about it...
Nothing particularly funny or interesting happened today. But there was this....it's ok! It's ok!  I worked out..
  I'm ready for bed...

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment