Monday, March 4, 2013

#500!

Holy mother of monkey milk I've reached 500 followers on a Pinterest board!!  What does this mean???  Nothing really.  But it is so exciting! Somehow it adds validity to my sense of style - I mean, strangers want to see what I like! Yes, yes I know that some people don't really 'follow'...it was by default when they clicked "follow all boards". BUT, the vast majority of those that see this board are folks I don't know.

I still get excited when anyone repins something I pinned.  On this particular board, one outfit has been repinned (from my pin) 3200+ times! Now, I also have food boards, home boards, fluffy boards, and word boards. (somehow I see a Seuss rhyme coming...) Regardless of where I put it, it makes me feel good that someone else likes it enough to keep it on one of their boards!


Now, I realize if you are not on Pinterest this makes little to no sense. Pinterest is a social-networking site which enables you to save things from the internet for future use/share with your 'followers'. You never have to "speak" to another person on this site.  Pinning is communication enough.  That may be one of the reasons I like it so much.  Not to mention if you ever need an idea on something to do, or how to so something, or tricks on how to get a stain out, you can find it here.  Dare I say it is better than the Google in some respects? You really have the world of blogging at your fingertips - as long as it is tagged correctly/smartly.

If I were actually able to own all the clothes and accessories I pin onto this "Dream a little wardrobe dream..." board, I could probably own a small country if I traded it all in and would need a closet the size of my entire home to house it all. It is called a dream for a reason...if nothing else, I get some great inspiration on how to dress better!

Pin on!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment