Saturday, March 16, 2013

Jam On It!

Last night was a "marathon" workout.  Well, hardly a marathon...I've done one of those. Those are WAY hard! This was more like marathon fun with a workout mixed in.  It was Streetlight Studios Zumba Jam.  At this little event, there is dancing, food, drinks, and this time, blacklight tomfoolery - scheduled for 4 hours.

I was late. No surprise there.  I work far away from where I live and play and traffic was being a butthole which made for my more-than-fashionably late entrance. Luckily I saw Olivia pretty quickly and then it was game on!

I met Olivia and Courtney in class a bit ago but we were fast friends.  I just think the world of these two!  If I wasn't friends with them I would hate them a little because they are just effortless beauties - even while breaking a sweat! But beyond that, they are so fun, sweet, and down-right great. 
 I did as much jamming as I could within the time I had...after all, I had 2 marbles to earn! It was some good fun and I wouldn't have wanted to be there with anyone else - well, one was missing. :( CG.

We're all a little pooped today. Some big news was shared with me about one of these pretties and I'm sooooo happy for her!  Although, I shall not be drinking anymore water. Nope.  Too risky. ;)

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment