Saturday, March 23, 2013

The M&M Show

"What the..?"
"There is a car outside with cones on it!"

It's quitting time which means it is time for me to wrap it up and go home!  Several others had left before me per the norm.  I am usually leaving the building alone due to when I get off.  No big whoop..I was just ready to go!  But yesterday I got a little something special. My friends, Matt and Mandy, had left me a parting gift.
Introducing: Orange Rhino! Yep, that's my ride.  The little angels made use of some construction cones in the parking lot and dressed up mi coche real nice. I have to say that I laughed! What turds! A good old-fashioned Friday prank.  I must say that I've never really been pranked in my 30-something years of life.  My brothers being mean to me doesn't count.

I appreciate some good hijinx.  I also appreciate Mandy giving me something to write about! I'll tell you - that one on the top was a bugger to get down.  Cones are awkward. Cheers to you, M & M! You're keepers!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment