Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Keep Calm...

Keep Calm and (fill in the blank)...

I've seen countless versions of this little saying. The original says "carry on".  Let's face it - it is not always easy to keep calm.  I, for one, have been known to get a little excited and animated when I'm not being listened to or 'heard'. Calm leaves the building with haste. But there is one thing that always makes me feel good...if only for a moment - dessert! Enter the present I got today from DonAnn!
This just makes me smile!  1. It is pink! 2. It has one of my favorite desserts on it. I don't think I could ever put that disgusting coffee stuff inside this pretty little thing.  I've also come to the conclusion that I need a spot for my cupcake-gear. The collection is growing! And despite what one friend says about them being "child cakes", I think cupcakes are the best thing since sliced bread.

But I will admit that I like the sounds of Bob's new red mug - "Now Panic and Freak Out"...that is usually what happens. :) Thank you, DA!!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment