Saturday, March 2, 2013

Roll Call

Dahlia? Woof (here)! Magnolia? Woof (here)! Lily? Woof (here)! Chantel?.....Chantel??.....Bueller? Bueller??

I've been absent for the past couple of days. For my loyal friends/readers, I am sorry. :(  And for my stated resolution, I intend to get back on track. :)

For the past couple of days, I have been doing some soul searching - trying to decide what the right move in a particular facet of my life will be.  Unlike the game of chess, the wrong move could prove a monumental mistake that effects more than just myself. In chess, the recovery from a wrong move can be a little easier...not to mention at the end of the day the queen is made of wood or marble and the king just stands there like a fool.  No harm. No foul.

There are certain buttons in the human psyche that need to be pushed/nourished.  Luckily, my husband had this to say, "...Sloan and I are proud of you, love you, and value you." I definitely needed to hear that...well played, Spouse, well played.

I'll be back tomorrow with something a little more enjoyable to read! xoxo

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment