Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1...and I'm scared!

Good day! It's 2013 and there were many that thought we wouldn't make it. There was a part of me that thought there was a chance snowballs were gonna die. But here we are to make good on some resolutions...

Here's my list:

1. Write a daily blog. Mostly about nothing.
2. Take a picture everyday.
3. Give people gifts on time....especially the ones that need mailed.
4. Win a competition.
5. Grow the business.
6. Snuggle with my husband.
7. Wake up early enough to do my makeup BEFORE work.
8. Be a tougher mudder.
9. Make a few Pinterest projects.
10. Pay it forward....at least once.
11. Be the best wife/mother/daughter/sister/aunt/friend I can be.

I'll stop at 11 - after all, it's either a winner or loser in Craps. I feel like this is a pretty good list to get me started on Day 1.

My fears are that I'm going to run out of things to say...I sat with one of my son's friend's mom today while he had a playdate with her triplets. We used to call it "hanging out" but now it's a date...times change. I was terrified of making small talk (per usual) but luckily she took the reigns and gabbed it up. Sure I participated but let's be honest I was mostly saying things like "Whoa!" and "I know, right?" It's only fair that I bust myself out on the IKR.

Pizza is ready.



C.

No comments:

Post a Comment