Friday, January 4, 2013

Lunchtime Surprises!

Oh me! Oh my! As I'm toiling away at work, I turn around to a pleasant surprise...

"Here you go! This is really good and I know you'll like it!" What's this? A BIG chicken caesar salad! Complete with croutons - which I don't usually eat but I think I'll make an exception today. Totally out of the blue. And I owe all my thanks to Ms. Julie.

She is one of my jewelers. And she's good at her job.  But, she is also one of the sweetest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Hailing form Vietnam, she has made a nice life for herself her in the U.S. She is married with two beautiful children and has a career of almost 20 years...and she is SASSY! I just love her. :)


This salad was really delightful.  It had all the makings of a basic caesar - lettuce, chicken, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, croutons and dressing. I took out the tomatoes because I hate them. Gross. I could have used more parm but beggars can't be choosers.  I love cheese! The chicken was juicy and pretty much perfect....

I did not finish this yummy salad...I got tired of chewing.  Thanks, Jewels! <3

~C.

No comments:

Post a Comment