Monday, January 28, 2013

Stupid Brain #2

So soon and I'm on to #2. At this rate I'll be in double digits in no time!

It all started yesterday when I burnt the top of my wrist on the oven door. Smart. Then this morning I got to field the miniature's case of the Mondays.  "I don't want to go to school....it's so boring!" I tried to calm the storm with logic and reason which when broken down equalled the worst reason on the planet: because I said so. Good one, Mama C.

I leave the house and embark on my journey to work. Fifteen minutes in and I realize I forgot my laptop. Brilliant. I text my boss and get, "We need to handcuff that thing to you." That would probably be a good move. Thankfully he is a nice guy and doesn't hate me for being a idiot.

Then (this one is rich) I manage to send the wrong IM to the exact wrong person and ruin a birthday surprise.  Genius!

My brain is wack today! And it's only 1:54pm. Lunch time is over.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment