Friday, January 25, 2013

Yo, V.I.P! Let's kick it!

It's Friday.  It's a 'lunch out' sort of day.  Destination Qdoba with the M.A.C. (Matt, Amanda "Mandy", Chantel) lunch bunch.

I like to go to one particular Qdoba because it is next door to Cold Stone and when you enter the doors, you are welcomed with the sweet aroma of waffle cones.  If we are honest with each other, that smells better than quick Mexican-ish food.

This guy gets in line behind us:

IT'S VANILLA ICE!!!! Alright, STOP! Collaborate and listen! Mandy and I give each other a hard look (now is not the time to stare or laugh) and I tell her I need a picture.  I get one word, "Done."

There is much to be said about this one-time hit maker of the 1990's. A. Faded high-top with fashionable lines shaved in and a braided rattail - hot! 2. In his famous "Ice Ice Baby" video, he was rocking University of Miami gear like he owned the place. As it turns out, he never attended.  III. He may have pioneered some Zumba moves in this same video.  D. In recent history, he has been a guest judge on HGTV's Design Star (I didn't even have to Google that one - I watch the show.) 5. His real name is Robert Van Winkle.

Now, if you say to yourself, "That doesn't look like Rob," I challenge you to dispute this:

Qdoba guy is complete with the shaved design and I'm willing to bet he does a mean running man.  Just saying. But be careful who you Google, because this is also Robert Van Winkle and I think he plays a better game of pinochle than he waxes a chump like a candle:


If there was a problem
Yo, I'll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Word to your mother.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment